Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today has been a long day.

I really thought this would be easier. I thought my life would start to come together, I. The direction I always believed it would go. But just as I was settling into that idea... It stops. And I'm tired. I'm very exhausted. I'm worn out, defeated even.

I so wish to wake up tomorrow to the life I dreamed of. The life I believed I was getting. But all of this is wrong. I feel so trapped.

I'm angry. At so many people. Including God. And what I believe tells me that it's wrong. And I know it in my heart, but I cannot stop myself from feeling this way. I feel the anger burning inside of me. Boiling in my stomach, burning in my throat like chronic heartburn. I taste it in my mouth. I'm so angry. At myself. At my choices. At my life.

Today I feel angry. And i imagine I'll feel angry tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment