Tuesday, July 19, 2011

to blog with anger.

I wish I could sit here and write something clever. I wish I could make a crack about something. But i can't. Partially, because i'm not that clever. but mostly because I'm not that mean. And it is perhaps this same... shall we say... "trait" that I often times find myself in these situations. Situations where despite everything I find myself at odds..with myself. I am by nature a prideful person, but somehow, in certain situations, when it's of no benefit to me, put my pride away, and end up hurt. Yes, it's true, my ailments are of my own choosing, and I should be used to it by now. But it doesn't really mean it get easier.

If you were here, I would tell you that I think you're mean. And that you hurt me. But maybe now I'll learn my lesson.
If you were here, I would call you a jerk, and tell you you don't deserve me. That I'm glad we're doing this face to face. Because I want you to see how angry I am. I would tell you that I hope you find someone that's going to treat you like I did!

If you were here.
If I really felt that way.

So I sit here, and blog angrily

No comments:

Post a Comment